Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The return of Charlie Chan

Does anyone know where I might get a copy of "The Return of Charlie Chan" with Ross Martin on dvd ? I don't believe I've ever seen it and my wife and I think it would be cool to watch it. The dragon queen was pretty disapointing. I think the producer should really have a feel for the character and how the roles were played especially by Sid Toler (IMHO) the best CC.

Re: The return of Charlie Chan

Dear David,

I think that you might try an Internet search to see if any online sellers carry that film. Also, I have seen it, though rarely, listed on eBay.

Sincerely,
Rush

Dear David,

Here is an Internet address where you can purchase a DVD copy of "The Return of Charlie Chan":

http://www.ioffer.com/i/the-return-of-charlie-chan-ross-martin-unsold-tv-pilot-139466607

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

I have seen this movie available in DVD format on eBay in the past. It is a nice film for a Chan fan to view once, but I did not think it was a memorable movie. I will be interested in your opinion after you see it.