Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Good Mystery Show (Rosemary & Thyme)

Sorry it took me so long to reply. My mom's in the hospital right now so it's been a tough time and I haven't had much time right now.

I'll definitely check out those movies you mentioned. I haven't seen any of them including the Lovejoy Mysteries you mentioned. But I'll add them to my list :)

The Dick Francis Mysteries series, from 1989, does star Ian McShane. Netflix only has 3 episodes from the series but I have only seen the first, I think. The other Dick Francis series I was talking about was "The Dick Francis Thriller: The Racing Game". This series was from 1979 and stars Mike Gwilym. Both are pretty good but I've seen more of the latter.

Do you like P.D. James? I'm wondering what kind of mysteries they are. I never seem to have the time to check it out.

By the way..the Miss Marple with Margaret Rutherford that you mentioned is on Youtube! Hopefully when things calm down here, I'll be able to check them out.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she's doing better.

I've been kept away from here too with family obligations.

Hospitals are so draining.

JaninPenna
Sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she's doing better.

I've been kept away from here too with family obligations.

Hospitals are so draining.

Thanks, she's doing a bit better. Things have been somewhat hectic here lately so I, too, haven't been able to be on the site much. I hope to be able to get into a CC chat sooner or later though!

Hope things are ok with you and your family!

Thanks for your kind thoughts. It is much appreciated.