Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How went the Chat on Monday?

Dear CCF Memebers and Friends,

My family and I retrrned home very early this morning from our wonderful but short vacation in beautiful Honolulu. My heartfelt gratitude to Hawaii Steve for his great kindnesses during our times together, as well as his great patience with daughters Sarah and Rachel and your humble servant, who had an Olandesque "missing suspenders" (http://charliechanfamily.tripod.com/id333.html) moment one evening!

How did the Chat/Film Viewing go on Monday evening? I truly apologize for not having had the ability to join in. At the time of the Chat - 2:00-4:00 p.m. in Honolulu - my family and I were on the grounds of the Royal Hawaiian, site of much of "The Black Camel" and hallowed ground, indeed. I was thinking of everyone at that moment, truly wishing that all of you could have been there with us.

As I know that everything went well, I thank you for carrying on (who really misses one absent tuba in a marching band?) and I look forward to our next Monday evening together as we watch "Charlie Chan in Rio," a nice, tropical one!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: How went the Chat on Monday?

Dear Rush,

I wasn't present this past monday night for the chat. As you know I haven't been present at all lately.

Nightwolf