Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CC Email List

Rush, I was wondering if I had been removed from the email list? I do try to attend as many chats/viewings as I can, and enjoy/look forward to the weekly emails regarding the film and accompaning photos. I did see a post where you had been out of town, so perhaps that is why I did not receive one last week, but I wanted to make certain I was still "one of the family". Thanks so much!

Susan (AKA Fredsmom)

Re: CC Email List

Dear FM,

You have not been and will not be removed from our email list. Yes, I was out of town last week. I had hoped to send out an early message before departure, but things got pretty hectic and that didn't happen...my apologies to everyone. I have removed one person from our list as it seemed that the recent unfortunate spam outbreak may have been connected to her account through no fault of her own. As another family member also receives our group email, she would still remain in the loop until we can rectify the problem.

I will be sending out this week's message shortly, and if you, or anyone else, does not find it in your inbox, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Rush