Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How is the Charlie Chan Family?

Dear RChanFan,

Hello! All are doing well, including Joanne who continues her recovery in a VERY positive way. How are YOU, and how have you been? Hope to see you sometime, soon...

Sincerely,
Rush

All is well. Thanks for asking RChanFan. Hope to be back on to chat some Monday soon.

JaninPenna
All is well. Thanks for asking RChanFan. Hope to be back on to chat some Monday soon.

Hi Jan! Glad that you're doing well! I've been so busy lately, I really wish I could join you all in the chatrooms again. Hopefully soon!

Rush Glick
Dear RChanFan,

Hello! All are doing well, including Joanne who continues her recovery in a VERY positive way. How are YOU, and how have you been? Hope to see you sometime, soon...

Sincerely,
Rush

Hi Rush! Glad to hear that you're doing well and also Joanne! How is Virginia? I don't see her post anymore.

I'm doing ok, but very very stressed out these days. So much going on and my mom's health hasn't been all too well. I hardly have much time for anything right now unfortunately. I haven't even seen a Charlie Chan movie in some time! I will definitely make it to a Chan Chat sooner or later, I hope!

I miss the chats! I also miss doing the Chan games here. I hope someday I can get back to myself and to the fun things again!

Sorry for the late response!