Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: An Update on Jerry

Diana,

Jerry has been thru so much, poor guy. Chemo isn't easy and those blisters sound so uncomfortable.

Please know that your Charlie Chan friend here in PA is sending lots of love and prayers your way. There are better days ahead and hopefully the worst is behind you now.

I had nerves cut once for an operation and a year later I started to feel tingly and bee stings, that was the nerves being restored, so maybe that will happen for Jerry too.

Be well and strong. Both of you. God bless....

Thank you Jan, and everyone else, for your well wishes.

Jerry has just started eating soups, as the blisters have finally gone, but now his tongue gets sore at the base because he hasn't used it for eating in so long. In the middle of the radiation it hurt him to even talk, but that is much better now.

Thanks again to all our Chan Family,
Diana and Jerry

Hi DMC, sorry for the late response! I haven't had much time these days.

I tried e-mailing you, asking how you and Jerry were since I haven't seen you post on the site in quite some time. I'm glad to hear that Jerry is doing better! He's definitely been through a lot, and I hope that he feels better! I know it all takes time but it does sound like he's made a lot of progress and that's great news.

Please let him know that I send my best wishes to him on his recovery!

Will do, Fan.

We watch an old movie or two every night. Sometimes not Charlie, maybe a "Thin Man", Perry Mason, Philo Vance, or Miss Withers.

Thanks for your thoughts, Diana