Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
View "Charlie Chan's Secret" at Internet Archive

For those fans who do not own a copy of this Chan title, not to worry.

As I stated in my January 3rd posting, Charlie Chan's Secret is available for FREE viewing at the website: Internet Archive. At this site, there are three postings of this film. The best viewing copy is titled: Charlie Chan's Secret 720. It was posted by Feature Films in February 2012.

One can google this website or go directly to the site at: http://archive.org

In my humble opinion, this is one of the better Oland-Chan films. Have a great time at the Chan Chat Room on Monday.

Aloha,

Hawaii_Steve

Re: Our Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan's Secret"

I see you had no trouble Rush. What you have here I posted in the sister group. Since you have been having trouble. We still however have problems with the calendar where we can't access it. So what I will do Rush is in my group amazingchanandchanclan I will place from the calander events here to there. My group will be the brother to charliechanfamily and brother to this site.

If that is okay with you Rush that is? That way until we can solve the problem with the calander at charliechanfamily members can join and see calander events.

Nightwolf