Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Joanne Update

Hello All,

Below is another update from Bill's Facebook page yesterday. Sounds like Joanne had a better and fun evening! Thoughts and prayers continue for them!

Sincerely,
Matt

"Joanne made it to the SJN fish fry last nite and had a ball. After she finished her drinks she stole both my pop and my coffee. She was laughing all the time. Fr. Bob treated us like family. She's getting a little strength back in right leg and even took a step or 2. This makes it so much easier to transfer her between seating devices. First day of 3rd recovery!!"

Thank you, again, Matt. Yes, this truly sounds like Joanne!

We keep her - and her wonderful family - in our prayers..

Sincerely,
Rush

Thank you for the update, Matt. I am saddened to learn of Joanne's setback. Hopefully some other approach can be used and will be effective. Yes, we will all be holding Joanne, as well as Bill and the family, in our deepest prayers. My heart goes out to the Joanne and the Walsh family, and to restate my sorrow is an understatement, but I remain equally optimistic...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Thank you, Matt. I am keeping Joanne and her family in my prayers. May His grace lead her out of this latest setback and into another recovery filled with strength, optimism, and the promise of better health ahead.

thanks matt haven't been able to post. been sick and dealing with bs.