Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
scrapbook

Rush- thanks SO MUCH for the Scrapbook! Terrific job!! Question: Has anyone else encountered a slight problem with the intro copy? Although the copy appears contained in the "box" of the laptop screen, it then jumps through several permutations and then spills out on either side of the screen, making reading a bit of a challenge. This is happening on both AOL and Google. In any case, Rush, I can't wait to go thru the entire book!

Re: scrapbook

Dear Anne,

The problem that you note is certainly caused by the extra width of the Scrap Book page brought on by the extra width of several "unfolded" scrapbook pages. What I may do is offer the pages in question in their "folded" state, and then allow for them to be 'unfolded" through the use of a link. Please bear with this problem on your computer until something can be worked out. I will say that on my desktop computer, this problem is not as profound as that which you describe, requiring a shift from side to side to fully read...not wonderful, I will admit!

Sincerely,
Rush