Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Movies Februrary 1st...

Hi guys....hope you are all doing well....here is a quick 411 on Movies Channel Feb 1, Sunday....

11:00AM Charlie Chan in Egypt
MYSTERY TV-PG
One of the best of the Charlie Chan series, CHARLIE CHAN IN EGYPT is the story of a curse which has cast its shadow over the members of an archeological expedition. A French museum wants to find out how a number of their Egyptian artifacts have ended up on the auction block, so they call in the master detective Charlie Chan. Chan finds the solution to the crime with the help of a certain musical pitch played on a violin.
FEATURING: Warner Oland, Pat Paterson

12:35PM Mr. Moto Takes a Chance
MYSTERY TV-PG

This action-packed mystery has Japanese adventurer Mr. Moto on an archeological expedition in a remote Indochinese jungle province. A beautiful young aviatrix on a secret diplomatic mission crash-lands on the island and tries to get the tyrannical ruler to help subdue an uprising led by a maniacal high priest. In the meantime, two American newsreel cameramen become involved in the scene. We soon find out that the ruler is in on the rebellion in order to increase his own wealth and power, so Moto intervenes by posing as the high priest. He rescues the beautiful girl and the cameramen, defeats the bad guys, and destroys their munitions site.
MORE
FEATURING: Peter Lorre, Rochelle Hudson, Robert Kent, J. Edward Bromberg, Chick Chandler

All EST....in case anyone was interested....all the best....sorry we haven't been on, expecting a family edition any day now.....

Mr. Rowes

Re: Movies Februrary 1st...

Thanks for the heads up. I've been recording & watching a lot off Movies! GetTv and TCM, Boston Blackie's, Moto's Chan's and others

Fox Movie Channel has the Michael Shayne movie, Sleeper's West (Lloyd Nolan) tomorrow @ 6A.

Tonight Movies! has Escape in the Fog @ 1:05A followed by So Dark the Night, Boomerang (Dana Andrews)@ 6:05AM, Michael Shayne, Private Detective (Nolan) @ 11A, followed by Dead Reckoning (Bogart) @ 12:40P.

Monday GetTv has Assignment Paris (Andrews) @ 10A

Hello, Rob.

Has TCM shown any Charlie Chan lately that passed may have my notice?

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

No, sorry. They weren't TCM. They were on Movies!.

Dear Mr. Rowes,

THANK YOU for sharing this information with us! This is very good, as we have had some recent showings of Charlie Chan on Television! May this good fortune continue.

Of course, I am, along with others, VERY interested! Unfortunately, my cable system does not carry the two channels noted. However, anyone who DOES have access to these channels, please enjoy!

Sincerely,
Rush

Thanks Rush....figured I would give everyone a heads up in advance.....even though it is Superbowl sunday....all the best to everyone.....

Mr. Rowes