Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday James Hong !!!

Today is James Hong's Birthday !!!

For the fans of Charlie Chan, Mr. Hong is a special actor in the history of Charlie Chan. I don't know if he visits this website, but I want him to know that he greatly appreciated in Honolulu.

For the 2010 Charlie Chan Birthday Bash, Mr. Hong was kind enough to join in with the fun. At the Pohl Art Gallery, he recreated a scene from the "NEW Adventures of Charlie Chan" (1957-58) TV series. For all who were there, it was truly a "chicken-skin" memory.

From Honolulu, I wish you, Mr. Hong, the very best of birthdays. I'm looking forward to the day that you return to Hawaii.

All the best to you and your family.

Steve Fredrick
Honolulu, Hawaii

Re: Happy Birthday James Hong !!!

Dear Steve,

Yes, this is indeed the birthday of Charlie Chan's surviving Number One Son, James Hong! I treasure that 2010 visit to that gallery in Honolulu and the wonderful event that resulted due to Mr. Hong's graciousness. Happy birthday, Mr. Hong!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Happy Birthday James Hong !!!

I was fortunate enough to be there in HNL at his 2010 appearance at Author Earl Derr Biggers' Birthday bash and Steve's Mystery Weekend, with both Rush and Hawaii Steve! A great person, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. HONG"!