Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Chan Family

Dear Chan Family

I know I have been missed at the monday gatherings. For those who know Joe was schedule to have an MRI done to check his brain. Since I had been working for the town I didn't have the the chance to bring you all up to speed. Sadly Joe has a mild to moderate case of alzimere's /dementia. Three veins in his brain have shrunk. He has been placed on Aircept. They had increased the dosage top 10 mg. Which helped until after super bowl sunday with severe out burst's. We are no longer a couple. I am now his caregiver.

The relationship had gone south. During this violent episode I learned where I stand where I live. Which isn't a good outcome neither. He is back on 5mg of Aircept. He has gone back to his normal self. Which is a good thing. Futher more, I do not know when I will be returning to you all my loving family. Other things have happend to Joe where he wound up down a sump and had to be taken to the hospital. This occured in August of last year.

If any of you would like to keep in touch to see how I am doing. You can email me at nightwolf@email.com. I am also on facebook. I am friends witht eh charlie chan family there and you can send a request. If you would like to call, I will give Rush my numbers in an email.

I look forward to seeing you all once again on Monday night's. Until thne take care all and I am always think of you all.

Sincerely,

Nightwolf

Re: Hello Chan Family

Dear NW,

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and wish you brighter days in the near future. You are truly missed on Monday evenings, but we understand and will always be here when you are able to return. Stay strong and keep the faith.

Sincerely,
Matt

Thank you Matt. I know when I do and able to return the chan family will be there.

Nightwolf

Dear NW,

I am so very sorry to learn of all that you have been going through as you care for Joe. You have a wonderfully kind heart and Joe is so fortunate, whether he realizes it or not, to have one as devoted as yourself caring for him during this very trying and difficult time. May God bless you and Joe, and may things calm down at your home. I know that you are in the deepest thoughts and prayers of all of us, your Charlie Chan Family.

Please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do in our small but heartfelt way to assist and encourage you during this difficult time...

Sincerely,
Rush