Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my first time

Hello, Apprentice Det. Angel. I wasn't on board last night, but I did watch the movie. I just wanted to point out (in case no one else did) that the fellow who replied to your email "Hawaii_Steve" gives the only Charlie Chan tour on the planet. It's in Honolulu HI's Chinatown. I've taken it several times when there and brought my grandkids on it...they loved it! Really worth it if you happen to be out that way. Here's his website: http://stevestoursandfilms.vpweb.com/ (or do a search on Stevestours, HI).

My favorite part of Rush's website is "The Study." There are over 250 articles on just about anything you can imagine. Just click on one of the "Panama Hats." But I must say, that's just one link. The website offers so much more! Enjoy.

Aloha from Cleveland, OH.
Lou
(P.S. Funny, your right outside of Boston-I didn't notice an accent :)

Re: my first time

Hello, Angel!

Thank you for the very kind words.

It was out great pleasure and honor to have you with us last Monday evening! As we are there to have fun, there is absolutely no reason to apologize for anything. I am very happy that you felt comfortable and were able to "dive in" and enjoy yourself! Hopefully you will take us up on our invitation to make our humble Chat Room a fixture for your Monday nights.

Take care, and thank you again!

Sincerely,

Rush