Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CONGRATS: Chan Family Home "Crystal" Anniversary (15yrs)

Sometimes we miss the obvious, even when it's right in front of us! Rush, it's was right there staring me in the face..."the essential clue"! The very first thing one sees on your website! Let me congratulate you on what the WWW tells me is a "CRYSTAL" anniversary---15 YEARS OF GIVING THE WORLD THE CHARLIE CHAN FAMILY HOME--YEAAAAAA!

It also tells me that the traditional gift is a watch. Unfortunately, state of finances prevents this unworthy Charlie Chan fan from purchasing such illustrious gift. Instead, humbly offer you the watch that saved Charlie Chan's life in "Shadows over Chinatown." If you would be so kind to copy and past link, then scroll down to picture number 8: http://charliechanfamily.tripod.com/id53.html

"The snowy chilling days of winter and the scorching windless days of summer-may they all be springtime for you." (Charlie Chan, The House Without a Key, Chapter 23)

Sincere congratulations and heartfelt thanks

Lou

Re: CONGRATS: Chan Family Home "Crystal" Anniversary (15yrs)

AH! Thank you so much, Lou!

The watch is received, and here it is:

Much appreciated and very...timely! Another possibility would perhaps be Tarneverro's crystal ball as seen in "The Black Camel," but my sources inform me that it remains under his strict gaze!

Take care, sir, and thank you, again!

Sincerely,
Rush