Planet Earth Studio HQ's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Planet Earth Studio HQ's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Improtant imformation for players on my server

well if anyone dose read this message, and i hope so, some things will change the next things are whats going to heppen in a while i dont know when but some time soon:

ive been reading some forums about the server known as the .... well i fogot the name but its that one that host the TNG mod , well anyway as what ive heard his server is not going to shut down .... once they have the new TNG mod were going to set things right and show the people that our server is the best .... now im going to pray that all of you help out because once the tng mod comes out we must be ready ( players that are in the police force or that has a clan in the server will have there rules changed on my server < froums will be posted only for those who are in clans or police force > ).

for the time being all players that are not a part of a clan or police force will not be able to enter ontill the server has been check for anything that the rules would need to be changed. players that are leaders of a clan plz report in to me so that i may be able to send you a password for your clan section
more things will be changed just hold on there for me
and have faith

Re: Improtant imformation for players on my server

so you are saying that no single player can log on untill a later date if so this means you will lose. players and the server that closed down was NH.

Re: Improtant imformation for players on my server

well actuly i was thinking that so ill let people explore for me .... at lest this way people can tell me if they dont like something ( i also forgot i have that map thing for freelancer that lets me see whats in the game, im such a dork ) so ill let you guys see what you like and dont like K