Return to Website

Judy's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Judy's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grandparents

Abraham Lincoln Bragg and Susan Smith Bragg are my grandparents. My father Robert Lee Bragg is the youngest of the 11 children. Bobby as they called him, will be 80 years this Sept.. He lives in Point Pleasant, West Virginia.
Dad has many good memories of Glen Alum and some good stories too. His phone no. is 304-675-2454 and his address is 1915 Jefferson Ave. Point Pleasant, WV 25550.
I have really enjoyed your photo gallery and look forward to seeing more in the future.

Re: Grandparents

I am the only child of the late Rev. Julius Caesar Bragg, Jr. My mother, Ruth Ellis Bragg(83 years old), lives with me and my husband, Winston, at Gilbert,WV. My grandfather, (J.C.,Sr.) was Lincoln's brother, and he named one of his own sons, Abraham Lincoln. My dad was the last surviving member of that family of 10. My mom also has vivid memories and is very active. I earned my MA degree in counseling from Marshall University. I am 57 years old, and I work 6 days weekly with my vocation. My Mom loves to answer letters, and her address is Box 327, Gilbert, WV 25621.(My son carries the "Julius" name, as does my grandson.) We welcome family at our home.

Re: Re: Grandparents

email me if you like, would be good to hear from
you. I plan to attend the glenalum reunion. love
you, Ruth too