Gigi Lamar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gigi Lamar

GIGI LAMAR

A police car with lights and sirens stops at the club The Q, the 40-year-old police officer Stephan O’Connor, enters the club.
Most of the customers are standing and cheering as they are watching the two female impersonators, Gigi, and Sharona fighting. Sharona, grabs Gigi by the hair, and pulls the wig off, grabs a bottle from a nearby table and waves it at Gigi.

“Nobody. Nobody tells me to shut up and walk away when I am talking, nobody. If you think you are the best, then show me what you’ve got bitch.” Sharona tries to rip Gigi’s dress off, the crowd is cheering.

Stephan grabs Sharona. “OK Ladies, let’s go backstage and tell me all about your differences."

In Flashback.
Gigi looks at the neon sign. Club “THE Q” Live shows nightly.
Starring. Gigi Lamar. With a smile on her face enter the club, and rolls her eyes in every corner, approaches the bar and orders a dry martini. With the drink in her hand, walks backstage to her dressing room.

“Gigi, darling, you’re back.” The familiar voice of her friend Doriana. “Gigi honey, I watched the entire season. I cannot believe you lost the title over a lip-sync.”

Sharona comes out of her dressing room. “Gigi, sweetie you’re back, I’m sorry you lost, and I’m also sorry you’re back. It was nice and quiet while you’re gone. By the way, honey, everyone's lip-sync it was better than yours.”

“Nice to see you too Sharona." Walks in her dressing room and closes the door.
A group of customers asks Sarona if Gigi is performing. Sharona rolls her eyes and looks in the opposite direction. “Yeah. She’s back.” She then sits at the bar. The lights go down, and Gigi takes the stage.

After the show, Gigi goes to the bar and orders a drink. Sharona “Gigi darling, I think it is time for the old bitches to retire. What do you think the retirement age for an old washed up drag queen should be? 35? I’m sorry darling not because you’re 38; just academically speaking.”

Gigi looks at Sharona smiles, gives her an air kiss, and walks away. The bartender calls Gigi and hands her an envelope from Executive Modeling agent.

Shot sequence
Gigi in high-fashion shows, crowds cheering, Gigi in high-fashion magazines, headlines. Gigi Lamar. Men invading high fashion. Gigi’s makeup secrets. This irresistible woman is a man. The incredible Gigi Lamar, exclusive interview, with a high-fashion goddess.

Still in flashback

Gigi finishing her show. The crowd cheers and asks for more.
Backstage, “Gigi darling, I love your magazine pictures, but dear, you need to wax a little more; your makeup looks terrific, but your five o’clock shadow shows. You need to use a little more foundation on the chin, and eye area, your wrinkles showing.”

“Sharona, are you try to degrade me because you feel threatened. Honey, you need to work harder.” – “Threaten? By you? Gigi, you can’t threat me; you are nothing but an epic failure.” – “Sharona I don’t understand what your problem is. What are you trying to accomplish? Is there a reason for the way that you are, or it is just natural to you? Why don’t you take your problem down the hall and play with it?"

“My problem? You are my problem bitch. Since you came back from your reality show, loser, of course; you think that are something?” – “Sharona, keep your drama for the stage, it might help you perform better.” Gigi turns and walks away. "Don't you walk away when I'm talking? Come back here you ugly old bitch.”

Present time
Backstage Officer Stephan talks to Sharona. “And that’s why you attacked Gigi?” - "Officer I'm sorry. She attacked me first. She called me all kinds of names; she slapped me, and threatened me; that her boyfriend will kick my ass. I was just defending myself.”
The officer warns Sharona to stay away from Gigi. Stephan attracted to Gigi, becomes a regular customer, and persuades Gigi to go on a date, by bringing her small gifts and flowers.
One evening Gigi parks her car in the club's parking lot; Stephan approaches her and after a short conversation convince her to go for dessert and coffee at a nearby coffee shop.
At the coffee shop, Gigi tells him that he is a straight, married family man, and drag it is only his job, as he opens his purse and showing him a picture of his family, another, cut in half picture of an older woman falls on the floor. Stephan recognizes his mother and discovers that Gigi, is the younger brother he’d never met.
The next-day Nathan and Stephan goes to their father’s apartment. Nathan sees Sharona/Martin Ragnhild, coming out of an apartment of his father, Sherman O’Connor. After the initial surprise, Sherman reveals that 23 years ago, he dated a woman from Sweden named Ottilia Ragnhild.
Martin moves with Nathan, and his family, graduates and becomes a registered nurse. Stephan killed in the line of duty, and Nathan continues a very successful modeling career.
THE END