Return to Website

ARD Customer Forum

Use this forum to contact other ARD customers, air your views on current topics, etc.

ARD Customer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fairings? What fairings?

Hello

We have just seen your message on the forum (we do not look at it on a regular basis) but this is not the usual way to contact us, it is more for intercommunication between anyone browsing our website.

You should email or telephone us directly regarding an order.

You have not given us any information about yourself or your order to enable us to check it out.

We can tell you that we do not have any outstanding orders going back to March!!

Please contact us on enquiries@ardracing.com or telephone 0191 2614579 so that we can deal with this matter properly.

Assuring you of our best attention.

ARD Racing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I've waited since March for my fairings to arrive... they are still not here. I wanted them for the summer and now its over. I was quoted 3 months! Surely that was long enough.. but nearly six months?

Poor show.

Re: Fairings? What fairings?

Dear Blondie

We have tried to contact you but we have had no response from you to date.

We have no trace of you ever ordering anything from us

Reveal yourself or we will assume you are another nutcase.

From the genuine folk at ARD Racing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I've waited since March for my fairings to arrive... they are still not here. I wanted them for the summer and now its over. I was quoted 3 months! Surely that was long enough.. but nearly six months?

Poor show.

Re: Re: Fairings? What fairings?

We've looked into your request and now find you are a total waste of time. We will find out where you live and send one of our boys round to beat you with your own stumps.

From the genuine folk at ARD Racing