Return to Website

Prophetic Word Page

Welcome to our Prophetic Word page.  Feel free to post your Prophetic Words that the Lord Jesus Christ has given to you.

Prophetic Word Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"THE DAYS THAT ARE AHEAD"

"THE DAYS THAT ARE AHEAD"

Nov. 27, 2008

3Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come],
and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom(of perdition), 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (Amplified Bible)

12It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things. 1 Peter 1:12

There are many questions that people have concerning the time frame in which we are living. One of those questions that remains on the top concerns the intensification of judgment being poured out upon this nation and the world. I tell you that you have seen the economy topple and be in a state of upheaval, but these are just the beginning
strokes. For man's greed has surely brought these things about. But in time the entire state of government will fall prey to these things.
For the pillars will sway. The very steps of the White House will crumble. But these things will not occur until a brief time of peace and security. For with the changing of the guard and a new
administration the old policies of exorbitant spending, waste, and red tape will be alleviated. The economy will begin to swing the pendulum back the other way. Other wars will come to the forefront. The present skirmish in Iraq will go to the back burner, but there are other forces at work around the globe. Beware of the alliance between China and Russia. For if a league is formed, and in secret they meet, then surely, this will usher in the end of things. For this alliance will bring an invasion upon the coasts of the people of the United States. And then at the height of all of these things the man doomed for perdition will make himself known. For he will make himself known as
a man of peace, but peace will not be in his heart. World dominion and control is what he wants.

But you my people, are not to be taken unawares of these things. For you have my spirit. For you will be able to discern this person's qualities. In the mean time, I am equipping more and more of you to
stand. I am strengthening you more and more on the inner man. I am giving you a discernment that is sharper than any two-edged sword.I am causing you to triumph over the enemy. Yes, you are facing more and more severe trials, but these trials are preparing you. For without them you would be weak and feeble. For when the storms come and they will; then you will be rooted as old oak trees. Learn to lay your lives down for those in need. Use your gifts to help each other, and not for selfish purposes. Then I will bathe you with my spirit. Then you will run like horses that have come out of the stable.

Wash yourself in my spirit. Do not let unforgiveness stay in your hearts. Reach out to those who do not know me. Be united with your brothers and sisters, even if you do not agree with them totally. Let
your speech always be seasoned with salt. Be fervent in prayer. The days are hastening forward to those hours that I have indicated in my word. Have your lamps trimmed and ready for that day. "

Stephen Hanson

Where are you from? Colorado Springs