Christian's With Depression Message Board

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeling sick

Andrea - Yes you are correct you cannot become addicted to the medicine. It is medicine to correct a chemical imbalance in your brain. I don't believe God would punish us with depression because of us wondering away like sheep. He knows we will naturally wonder away that is why He is our shepherd who leaves the 99 sheep to go look for the lost one. Now I believe the devil will try to oppress us perhaps with negative thoughts and suicidal thoughts to get us to not serve or worship the Lord. But for us who are clinical depressed or bipolar we are physically depressed not emotionally depressed. Yes us with the physical depression will have emotional problems, but it was not our emotions that got us there but the physical depression. I hope I am making sense here.

Tina - I just want to make some thing clear. You have done nothing to make yourself bipolar. You have an illness that could not be brought on by you, but just how God made you through your DNA with your parents. So don't ever listen to the lies that you can correct yourself by changing your thinking or actions. You need the medicine to correct the problem. You will need the medicine the rest of your life. Bipolar does not go away. (unless a divine intervention) I hope this does not scare you or disappoint you more. I hope your doctor already told you this. If I were you I would be thankful, you were diagnosed correctly and can get the right medical attention you need.

Just remember God knows all this and still has a wonderful plan for you in the midst of all these struggles. His ways are mysterious.

I am praying for us all. Hope you find His strength in this journey.