Christian's With Depression Message Board

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: discouraged

That's fantastic that you have your degree! It would be wonderful to be working at a job that uses that education. God is a provider and trust Him and do the best at what ever He gives you to do. You work for Him.
Being on your feet all day long can be difficult. Those heat wraps for the back are wonderful. I pray that God helps you find a job that is fulfilling.

Re: Re: discouraged

Thank you for your encouraging words and your prayers!
I appreciate them so much!

Re: discouraged

hi Godisfaithful,

I like your name, He surely is faithful. Well I guess what society predicted has come true according to you. I had heard a long long time ago on some news show that people coming out of college would have a hard time finding a job with their degree. I thought, how strange companies and business have been stressing for people with higher education and now they are not needed??? Go Figure.

I want to encourage you to seek the Lord in what He wants you to do. He knows you need a job for source of income. He is our provider very indeed, but He does give us talents, spiritual gifts and skills to perform in a career or job to provide for our needs. I know He has a plan for you.

When I was looking for work in the work field, I alway took control of what I wanted to do and where to apply jobs. Well for while that was getting me no where and I would be really nervous in the interviews. Well one day I had a light bulb moment. I surrender my control over to the Lord. He gave me a place to apply for, I was very comfortable in the interview and I was hired right on the spot. I surrender after years and years of doing it my way, I got jobs my way, but I was never satisfied in the jobs until I got the one HE wanted me to have.

I will be praying for you soon. He has purpose for Starbucks as well.

God Bless,
Sarita