Christian's With Depression Message Board

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com 

Christian's With Depression Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: discouraged

Thank you for your encouraging words and your prayers!
I appreciate them so much!

Re: discouraged

hi Godisfaithful,

I like your name, He surely is faithful. Well I guess what society predicted has come true according to you. I had heard a long long time ago on some news show that people coming out of college would have a hard time finding a job with their degree. I thought, how strange companies and business have been stressing for people with higher education and now they are not needed??? Go Figure.

I want to encourage you to seek the Lord in what He wants you to do. He knows you need a job for source of income. He is our provider very indeed, but He does give us talents, spiritual gifts and skills to perform in a career or job to provide for our needs. I know He has a plan for you.

When I was looking for work in the work field, I alway took control of what I wanted to do and where to apply jobs. Well for while that was getting me no where and I would be really nervous in the interviews. Well one day I had a light bulb moment. I surrender my control over to the Lord. He gave me a place to apply for, I was very comfortable in the interview and I was hired right on the spot. I surrender after years and years of doing it my way, I got jobs my way, but I was never satisfied in the jobs until I got the one HE wanted me to have.

I will be praying for you soon. He has purpose for Starbucks as well.

God Bless,
Sarita