<< Back to SiteRegister Service >>

Forum Demo

Welcome to our Message Board!

Please feel free to post new topics for discussion and try the forum on for size.

Welcome to our Message Board!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What are the steps for obtaining an emotional support dog?

What are the steps for obtaining an emotional support dog?

Re: What are the steps for obtaining an emotional support dog?

If you do not have an Emotional Support Dog, then you can adopt a dog for yourself, or if you already have a dog, you only need to certify your dog as an ESA by obtaining an Emotional Support Animal Letter.

Re: What are the steps for obtaining an emotional support dog?

The process is really simple and you can get an emotional support dog without much effort. If you think a dog can help you with your condition you can always consult a physician about it.

If he thinks the same go get a dog for yourself and tell your physician to write a recommendation letter for you stating your pet as an emotional support animal. As in my case, I went for the telemedicine option to get a Service Dog ID card. It is way faster and cheaper.

To help you I got my pet the ESA letter from the website eyes doctor and the whole process took just minutes. It is online so you don't even have to get out of your house for the process.

Hope you get your emotional support dog soon. Personally in my 3 months of having an ESA letter. You will be making the best decision of your life if you get an ESA to treat your condition. Best of luck.

All contents Copyright 2003, Bravenet Web Services, Inc.