<< Back to SiteRegister Service >>

Forum Demo

Welcome to our Message Board!

Please feel free to post new topics for discussion and try the forum on for size.

Welcome to our Message Board!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I can't find a boyfriend.

Well, let's start with the fact that I have pretty specific interests. I love parties and if there's something smoking, you know it's me. I love smoking. I smoke always and everywhere. Cigarettes, vapes, cigars... And things that are banned in some states of course. Anyway you know. Guys don't like it. All the guys I meet are pro-healthy. As luck would have it. What should I do about it?

Re: I can't find a boyfriend.

Wow, I see who this is for... You know, I was recently hanging out on dating sites and came across a site for guys who want to meet and smoke. I was surprised there was a separate site for that. I thought it was just one of the interests you could list, like on Tinder. But no. It turns out, it is just for people like you here you go: https://wizzlove.com/reviews/smokeandpoke-review Good luck finding a soul mate!

Re: I can't find a boyfriend.

Hey, I like to get high, too. It's really funny that I found your post, because I've only been on this forum for a couple of hours and I've noticed that there aren't many posts like this here. It seems to be a sign from above.

All contents Copyright 2003, Bravenet Web Services, Inc.