<< Back to SiteRegister Service >>

Forum Demo

Welcome to our Message Board!

Please feel free to post new topics for discussion and try the forum on for size.

Welcome to our Message Board!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do I need a quality assurance service?

Why do I need a quality assurance service?

Re: Why do I need a quality assurance service?

For today, this section I have become a separate self-sufficient document. But at the level of organization of the fledgling QA process in the team, designate what types of testing will be performed by whom. What will be performed manually, what will be automated and on what principle. Who is responsible for which autotests. Read more about the importance of quality assurance.

For example, on my current project I write only end-to-end tests, the smooth operation of which is strategically important from a business perspective. At the same time, I watch the developers' pool of requesters and make recommendations about test coverage if necessary. All the rest (unit, integration, load tests, etc.) are the developers' job. On a previous project - load testing was my responsibility, and integration tests I wrote along with the developers.

Re: Why do I need a quality assurance service?

Today, my project runs on Scrum, using two-week sprints. So I have a step-by-step lifecycle document for each Story.

All contents Copyright 2003, Bravenet Web Services, Inc.