<< Back to SiteRegister Service >>

Forum Demo

Welcome to our Message Board!

Please feel free to post new topics for discussion and try the forum on for size.

Welcome to our Message Board!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Investing in games

Hey, everybody. I can call myself a mobile gaming addict. I play very much and invest in it. Most often to buy cool gear, money, hero improvements and other things. Became curious, can I top up my mobile account to pay in games using cryptocurrency? I read somewhere that it is already available. Moreover, you can also buy gift cards. Have you heard anything about it?

Re: Investing in games

Hello. I often invest in games too. I like to devote time to it and don't feel sorry for money at all. Recharge Mobile or Buy Gift Card with cryptocurrency on online services is already real. More often it is only recharge, but it is also very cool. Buy gift card can be on separate special services quite easily. I bought a gift card to a pizzeria for my friend for his birthday. Yes, a strange gift, but my friend really likes pizza)

It is really possible to do this on special online services. I am very glad that cryptocurrency is developing to such a scale. I believe that in the future cryptocurrency for payment on the Internet will become very popular

If you're going to invest, then invest in something useful. I don't think games are a good option. I don't have enough money to invest now, but I found sell gold online service which is safe and reliable. You can send jewelry using two delivery options, and if you are not satisfied with the result of the expert appraisal, you can return it free of charge.

All contents Copyright 2003, Bravenet Web Services, Inc.