Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clarkes Gardens XC - volunteers needed!

The time has come again to wow the local running community with our most excellent cross country fixture.

This year we have a slightly amended course as well, just to make it all more exciting than ever!

If you are not running on the day can you please come out to help either as a marshal on the course or helper at Cheshire Lines where everyone gets fed and watered after the race while the results are being compiled.

I need help setting up the course in the morning, directing runners during the race, collecting race tokens at the end and taking the course down at the end.

Please do come along and bring friends and family if they can help!

email me at thestridingreport@gmail.com, PM me on facebook or see me at club nights and let me know if we can count on you to make it the best xc fixture in the league!

Thanks
C

Re: Clarkes Gardens XC - volunteers needed!

still need volunteers so please get in touch.

Also I need to get hold of the start and finish banner, orange netting, stakes and red/white tape for xc a week on Sunday.

I can collect from the storage area either Monday 17 or Saturday 22. How do we get to the race gear these days?

Re: Clarkes Gardens XC - volunteers needed!

Hello Christina, all the X/C gear is at the APH lockup, I will make a meeting and get that sorted out for us when we meet on Monday.