Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLS Christmas Party: Friday 2nd December 7pm at Aigburth People's Hall

Hi everyone,

I know you have all missed my daily pestering so here I am again....

Our next social event is the Christmas Party on Friday 2nd December at Aigburth People's Hall, 7pm until late. Tickets cost £7.50 per head, and friends and family are welcome to attend. The ticket price includes a buffet and disco. Hope to see you there! #teampls #nofomo

Tickets can be bought online via the usual WebCollect system on the members' area of our website:

https://webcollect.org.uk/pls

Re: PLS Christmas Party: Friday 2nd December 7pm at Aigburth People's Hall

Just bumping up this thread, everyone - please get your Christmas Party tickets soon. Once they're gone, they're gone! #teampls #nofomo

Just bumping this one to the top. Get down there next Friday for a great Penny Lane night out #notfromclaire

Hi everyone, we have now sold 98 tickets for the Penny Lane Striders Christmas Party on Friday 2nd December, 7pm at Aigburth People's Hall. Can we make it a round 100 by the time bookings close at midnight tonight, Sunday 27th November? Or more, perhaps? If you're planning to join us, don't delay - we need to know you'll be there so we can make sure there's enough food to go round. You all know the drill:

https://webcollect.org.uk/pls

Party animal
Just bumping this one to the top. Get down there next Friday for a great Penny Lane night out #notfromclaire

This is unnerving - I have an imaginary friend! I got so used to talking to myself in here...

You're not talking to yourself Claire
Btw, did you crack 100?

Ciao
Simo

Really pleased to say that we have sold 101 tickets for our legendary Christmas Party on Friday. Should be a memorable night! Online bookings are now closed, but there will be a limited number of tickets available on the door on a first come first served basis. Don't miss out - hope to see you all there! xxx #teampls #nofomo #timesupnow #stepawayfromthekeyboard

Italian Stallion

You're not talking to yourself Claire
Btw, did you crack 100?

Ciao
Simo

Yesss!!!! 101!