Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2016 Christmas Devil's Gallop

The Christmas Devil's Gallop has traditionally been an informal event, organised not by the committee but by groups of runners who run together.

In the past most groups have gone out on the same December Sunday and someone has organised breakfast for everyone at a local eating place afterwards.

The size of the club these days means that the committee is asking members who are running the Gallop with their running mates to make their own post-run eating arrangements as for the last couple of years the number of interested runners has become so great that it has become increasingly difficult to find a suitable venue.

With cross-country races on the 4th and 18th of December we are suggesting Sunday 11th December (tho' obviously the 25th is also free!)

Re: 2016 Christmas Devil's Gallop

Thanks Nigel, I am sure it will be a fun event for those taking part. Unfortunately it clashes with a major work event for me but I look forward to seeing everyone's photos!

GDG (great devil's gallop) @0800, brekkie at the tavern @1100...who's in?
btw GDG folows the usual route plus an extra down to hale village.

This is happening on Sunday folks!
0800 sharp at the sport centre to complete the Great Devil's Gallop (GDG) and be able to deserve that breakfast ;D

Ciao
Simo

May I suggest breakfast in the fiveways . the tavern will be chocker

Will I be able to keep up with you speedsters?

Re-group Joe