Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NWCCSL Race 3 - Otterspool! New venue for the LRC hosted fixture

CHANGE OF VENUE NWCCSL RACE 3 SUNDAY 4th DECEMBER.

Message from the one and only John Cheetham:

Please note the new venue is Jericho Lane L17 5AR - the football pitches towards the bottom of the Lane on the left.

Also note that there is limited parking on Jericho Lane and Otterspool Drive, so please try to car share wherever possible. The post race refreshments and results will be in the Cellar Bar at Aigburth Peoples Hall, L17 0DJ which is back over Aigburth Road and next to Sefton Park and is sign-posted (about 5 minutes walk).

The start of the race is 11.00 am to avoid a clash with the Santa Dash.

If you have any questions ask away. If I don't know I will try to find out.
Cristina

Re: NWCCSL Race 3 - Otterspool! New venue for the LRC hosted fixture

NWCCSL Race 3 Otterspool!

Fantabulous day out for Penny Lane under sunny blue skies.

Martin Swensson was 1st overall - provisional results see the men in first place on the day with Stephen Watkin, Lawrence Eccles,Tom Evans, Sam Evans and Paul Hughes as the rest of the counters.

The Women were 2nd today to LRC, with Hazel Batty in 2nd place overall closely followed by Lauren Wilson and Kate Macfarlane in 6th and 7th place. A fantastic result that I think is enough for PLS to retain first place overall.

Super deluxe performance by the whole team, you all looked fantastic on this new and interestingly demanding course.

Next stop is Arrowe Park on 18 December at 10:00 hours. You know where you have to be!!!