Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NA Cross Country Championships 2017, Knowsley Safari Park, Saturday 28th January

Afternoon Striders,

The Annual NA XC Champs is being held on Saturday 28th January at Knowsley Safari Park and it would be great to have a strong Penny Lane turnout to show the world that we don't just rule the roads!

The Women's race begins at 14:15 and the Men's Race begins at 15:05.

This has always delivered the goods in terms of a XC challenge and is a very well attended, and well recognised event in the running calendar.

Entries have to be registered before Friday 13th January, so if you are keen to take part, pop your name below and Helen and I will complete the rest.

Ta La's

Re: NA Cross Country Championships 2017, Knowsley Safari Park, Saturday 28th January

Hi Andy,

Could you put me down for this one.

Thanks Graham.

Re: NA Cross Country Championships 2017, Knowsley Safari Park, Saturday 28th January

Can you also put my name down please?

Me too please.
Thanks Andy and Helen

Simo

Count me in please Andy. Thanks. Martin

Please can I be entered. Sarah Jackson

Could I be entered please

Please enter me! Thanks Charlotte xx

Please add me too, thanks!

Can you enter me, please. Thanks.

Could you add me to this too please?
Thank you

Please add my name to the list.

Can I be added to the list as well please? Ta

Please add me, thanks

If the forms haven't already been sent off, I'd like to give it a go.

Enter me for this race please. Cheers.

Men,

If you'd like to car share, I can be @ the sport centre @1330
It's only down the road, I hear you say, but the website states very clearly to allow extra time for the current road works.

Please post here if you wish to get a lift.

Looking forward to this. Do we know who's collecting the numbers?

Not sure if we'll have the tent/club flag to meet at, so how about a fall back plan to meet at the cafe at 2:30pm?

See you up there tomorrow.

Martin

Simo
Happy to car share. Will be at sports centre entrance for 13.30.
I read it's £5.00 for parking on site also.

Cheers Steve.

I'm not going to make it today. I'm nursing a slight achilles strain, which I don't think the mud will help with. Good luck to everyone.

Last minute change, I won't be able to make it, chest infection is back with vengeance

Steve, to avoid the road works and paying for parking you could park at the top of knowsley park lane (outside of the prescot school) and walk over. would only be a 5 minute walk.