Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Liverpool & District XC Championship - Saturday 5 February - Clarkes Gardens

Is anybody interested in this? It's a one-off race, not part of the league. Be good to have a decent turn out of Striders to show support for this historic local race.

Andy - I think we need to enter in advance. Closing date is 30 Jan. Please can you enter me.

The XC performances in the Sunday League have been excellent this season. If we can get a strong team out, I think we have a chance of winning team medals in this.

Many thanks. Martin

Re: Liverpool & District XC Championship - Saturday 5 February - Clarkes Gardens

Sorry - got my days of the week mixed up! The race is on 5 February, but that's a Sunday!!

Re: Liverpool & District XC Championship - Saturday 5 February - Clarkes Gardens

Yes, I think the plan was to get today's event out of the way and then mention it.

Anybody interested...you know the drill. Names below and Helen and I will box it off.

Ta

Is there a cut off date for names? I fancy this but I've got a place at Mad Dog 10k. If I can sell that I'd rather do the XC.

Hi Graham,

Have a check with the Mad Dog organisers and see if they have a number transfer option. If it can be done officially, I am sure there will be takers.

Ta

Hi Andy,

I've managed to transfer my number so if you can put my name down.

Thanks.

Re: Liverpool & District XC Championship - Sunday 5 February - Clarkes Gardens

Can I please be entered for this one?

Team medals, you say? Count me in!

Please add me too, thanks!

Count me in too please!

Count me in too please!

Can you put my name down for XC in clarkes gardens please andy

Put me down too Andy. I'll run if I can

I'll have a go at this as well.

Count me in!

Can you enter me please Sarah Jackson

I'd like to enter too please

Put me down for this please (to keep Lawrence from bugging me!)

Put my name down for this XC event please. TA.

Andy can you put me down race

Andy the race on 5th feb thanks laaa

me to
Marty Hirrell

Could you put my name down thanks

Put my name down too. Thanks

Please can you sign me up for this.

Thanks

Richard

I will run this Captain Andy.

Thank, Tony Man

Enter me for this please Andy. Thanks.

Enter me too, please. Thanks.

Hi I,m cutting it fine, but can I still enter too please? Thanks hazel

Hello Martin. what time does the L/D race start on Sunday 5th Fed.
thanks Dave.

11 AM sorry. just found it. Dave

I'm a doubt for Sunday, had a calf strain recently and been RICE-ing it to the max but not fully healed. My place is up for grabs if anyone else fancies running