Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Update

Membership Update

We have 266 members who have registered for this season. There are about 100 members, by my reckoning, who have still not paid for this year. We need over 300 members to receive our 4 London Marathon places. So please register.

In the results spreadsheet on the website fully paid members are highlighted in green. From next week only fully paid members will be listed in the Club Championship, Season's Best Times and Club Records.

So please check you have paid as we don't want to lose a place in next year's VLM.

Re: Membership Update

Dear All,

Final reminder to renew your membership. It is now 4 months past the renewal date. Please check that you have paid via the webcollect page on the website. The Penny Lane Facebook group is a closed group for members only. We will shortly be culling the group of members who have left the club or not renewed, so be warned.

Championship and records updates on the website only include fully paid up members. Also relays are only open to UKA affiliated runners, so if you want to compete then make sure you are signed up.

Andy K

Apologies - did drop an email to query if mine had gone through as changed various details with bank. The link on website was helpful and have now confirmed payment hadn't gone through from my bank. Payment now made by new direct debit.

Steve

Steve,

I have processed your membership.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy

I don't know if I've paid up. I dont mind being named and shamed if you can please let me know and I'll sort it.

Cheers

Tommy