Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club Vest Update

Good Afternoon Striders,

I would like to thank many of you for your patience whilst we have been exploring the current issues we appear to be having with the Club Vest Stock.

I promised you all an update today, so here is where we are up to.

We have been able to carry out a full stock take and it appears that we have either ran out of, or ran very low on stock of the most popular sizes of the vests and we need to replenish these items.

The vest is a bespoke design that is made to order and therefore can only be ordered in bulk. As with all wholesale purchases, the cost is controlled by the quantity desired and this is very important in being able to meet the demand and keep the kit situation affordable.

In order for us to get this as correct as possible, I need you to tell me if you need to/want to/plan to purchase a club vest and also what style (mens/womens) and size.

Can you please email me your request at andy.cantwell77@gmail.com as soon as possible because time is of the essence. There is a 4-5 week turnaround from time of order to delivery.

There has been some feedback gathered that the Women's style vest is fitting one size smaller so please consider this when making a request. Ladies, you may want to speak to fellow members about this for clarification.

Once again, thank you for your patience with this.

Peace