Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
XC Training Sessions

Hi all

With six weeks to go until the first XC race is now time to dust off and sharpen your spikes and get tuned into the world of mud, a few hills and most importantly a load of fun with your club mates.

XC is different type of racing to your normal roads. You don't really need your watch, you don't necessarily run by pace and you always try and catch the person in front to get a higher position than them! It is tough but highly rewarding.

To prepare for thes races we will putting on a series of training sessions taking place on Saturday mornings, 10am meeting at the pub car park in Clarkes Gardens. The first session will be Saturday 24th September.

It will be open to all groups (though Debi/Rachel may run a separate one for Group 5 so they will keep you posted if it a different day/time).

Please can you show your interest by replying below.

Thanks

Sharon

Re: XC Training Sessions

Date is 23rd September

Hi Sharon, yes please, I would like to join in whenever I can. Thank you for organising this.

Brilliant Claire!

Really keen to get involved but can't make the 23rd. Should be good for the rest.

I'll hopefully get down to a few of them.

Hello sharon,I should be ok for saturday mornings,probably from october after sandstone trail