Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with clearing xc course at Clarkes Gardens

Cross Country update: today I inspected the course at Clarkes Gardens and found that with a bit of chopping we will be in a position to reinstate the original course. Michael Devereux has agreed to come to help me cut up a couple of smallish trees that have fallen across the path in two separate locations.

Is anyone else available to help out next weekend? Alternatively I am free tomorrow afternoon.

Most of the rest of the course is clear after a bit of pruning this morning, I will do another walk around to have a look at the rest of the paths but in the main it's looking good to revert to a right turn at the bottom of the steps following the bottom path to the Dingly Dell and then up into the field towards Hillfoot Road (avoiding the need for the two-way system we had to put in last year). Can you please reply here if you can help? Thank you.

Re: Help with clearing xc course at Clarkes Gardens

What day and time were you thinking specifically? I am doing the tunnel run on Sunday so might be squeezed for time.

Otherwise I might be able to do some work on Friday day. "Have loppers, will travel!"

Stuart,
I believe it's been set for Saturday @1400

sorry gang busy this weekend
I will do a bit the day before and help set the course up as usual