Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sefton Park Cross Country - Saturday 25th November

Sefton Park Cross Country - part of the Liverpool & District league and the British Cross Challenge. Saturday 25th November.

If you would like to take part in the ever-popular Sefton Park Cross Country fixture, we are now taking names for entries. You can enter via webcollect https://webcollect.org.uk/pls/event/sefton-park-cross-country (and don't forget to sign up for the Andrew Stansfield 5k while you're there!).

This is a great opportunity to run alongside some of the best cross country runners in the country, right on your doorstep. Entries to this close on 16th November so please enter before then. Women's race starts at 13.15 and is 8.1km and men's race starts at 14:05 and is 9.8km.

Any questions just ask!
Thanks,
Helen Osborne (women's captain) and Colin Dobbs (men's captain)

Re: Sefton Park Cross Country - Saturday 25th November

Please put my name down for Sefton park cross country.PS i am vet 70 for our cross country race at Clarks gardens not vet 60.

please put my name down Sefton Park cross country 25th November.

Yep Tommy, you've been entered.

We have had to send entries off a few days early at the request of the L&D organisers, so entries are now closed. We have had a great response with about 40 runners entered!

If you're injured/don't want to get muddy/missed the deadline, you can still get involved by volunteering. They are looking for volunteers to help out on the day from 10.45-3.30 (or any part of the day that you can!). Races like this can't happen without the help of volunteers so it would be great if we can support it with both runners and volunteers. Let us know if you can give them a hand.