Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Summer schedule - Devil's gallop - Last Thursday of the month, April to September

Any news on the leap of faith over the muddy embankment? Is there an easier way to negotiate this obstacle now in all seriousness.
I'll be there. Will it be an Happy Bus type run or all groups for themselves? As I am now in the twilight of my running I don't fancy being left behind, I don't mind the gung-ho part on the 'beach' though were we usually regroup afterwards.
In the chocolate box of running I am well into my second layer and have eaten the Orange Cup with only the Turkish Delight and Coffee Cup left, Urgh! :neutral_face:

Re: Summer schedule - Devil's gallop - Last Thursday of the month, April to September

Must be an age thing . . . after writing all that I can't do April 26 now as I have a previous non-running commitment to go to. See you in May.

It's all covered above Joe,
Pallets and tree trunks for the worst bit, alternative Mersey Way path above the embankment for who doesn't fancy getting too dirty...
The arrangement will be as previous years...
All abilities welcome, split into same groups as regular session, G3-4-5 leaving at 1830, G1-2 at 1845
:mountain: :sheep: :muscle:

I am happy to lead the 6.30 group

Nice one Marty :+1:
Tony Man and Rob Hardwick said they're coming @1830 too.
I'll lead the 18:45's gang.

Have fun, ciao

It’s that time of the month for a glorious gallop along the Speke Riviera. 6.30 for the group 3/4 crowd, you know you want to!