Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AGM Voting

To confirm the outcome of the voting that took place at the AGM on Monday night - please refer to documentation received via email in May regarding the individual constitutional amendment details.

London Marathon ballot places (proposed by Lawrence Eccles) - 0 for at AGM, 3 emailed yes votes / 31 against MOTION NOT PASSED

Club championship 5km Race v 5km Parkrun (proposed by Nigel Foo) - 27 for plus 2 emailed yes votes / 4 against plus 1 email vote MOTION PASSED

Additional 20 mile category for club championship (proposed by Nigel Foo) - 6 for plus 2 emailed votes/ 23 against plus 1 email no vote/ 2 abstentions MOTION NOT PASSED

Members wearing club strip when competing in club championship events (proposed by Nigel Grant) - 28 for plus 3 emailed votes/ 3 against MOTION PASSED

More detail will be provided in the minutes and you will be advised when they are available.

Thanks

The Committee

Re: AGM Voting

Are there any minutes available yet? Unfortunately I couldn't attend the AGM. Thanks.

Re: AGM Voting

I have just been reading the minutes, very impressive whoever wrote this deserves a star. I am currently looking for a P.A (minimum wage)if he or she wishes to apply, Please send me a C.V to martyh@wooltonswingers.com