Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off Road Training

Folks,

As part of the recent loosening of the lockdown rules, in particular about the ability to meet in groups of up to 6 people, I have decided to start an off road training session weekly.
We have been meeting twice already, apology for not posting here earlier.
Next week we'll wonder around this iconic north west setting, so if you would like to be included, please comment below with your contact, so I can DM (direct message) you with the details.

Simo (ORC manager)

Re: Off Road Training

In case you kept counting, it's week 7 next folks!
Gyms remain close for the time being and will take a while before re-open fully again, so come out and play with us instead :mountain: :facepunch: :boom:
I think you all know where this icon landmark is, but if you don't and curious to find out, apply for the best training session EVER in the comments below

Week 9
Not much guessing to do here for where we'll be next week, so if you are still thinking about giving it a go....what are you waiting for :facepunch: :snow_capped_mountain: :boom:
Leave your comment below

I was there tonight, count me in for next week ,if you post details that would be great

Week 11
The best one yet, don't miss this one, it's gonna be awesome :facepunch: :snow_capped_mountain: :boom:

Thanks for the help. But I don't think that would be helpful for me. For now, I am here to get about ideas the  app design studio for startup and that's why I am here because here I can get the best ideas with this.