Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training - Thursday May 13th 2021

G1 Five Star Woolton (meet Derby Arms pub) - To Beaconsfield & up, down/up Church Rd , down/up Woolton Hill, down/up Blackwood, down/up Druids, down Beacon & home

G2 - Five Star Woolton (meet at roundabout by Blackwood/Childwall woods) - Woolton Rd to bottom of Blackwood Ave, up, down/up Druids, down/up Beaconsfield, down/up Church Rd, down/up Woolton Hill Rd, down Blackwood to start

G3 - Woolton Hills (meet Lifestyles) - Steady 10K pace around the whole course

G4 – Calderstones (meet Lifestyles) - HM Pace to the park, split into 2 groups to race the perimeter, HM pace back home

G5 - Mossley Hill Hills (meet Lifestyles) - Half mara pace with efforts up the hills, regroup at the top

G6 - Prom (meet at the Britannia) - Progression run

Re: Training - Thursday May 13th 2021

Hello, I'm very pleased I came upon this website. I discovered it by accident while browsing for other material on Google! In addition, I'm here to recommend games you can get pc version on games.lol. play bit heroes rpg pixel dungeon with all your might and beat players around the world. Make yourself the best player of all time. Hurry up now, download this free game on your laptop or desktop pc and start to play this game now.