Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership renewal 2021/22

Just a reminder to members that the early bird discounted membership renewal expires at the end of May.

You can still renew after that date but normal rates will apply.

Many thanks to those runners - well over 200 of you - who have renewed since the season started on April 1st. Your support is appreciated and your loyalty never taken for granted.

To remind you, membership entitles you to discounted entry fees for races, the opportunity to take part in the many events PLS gets involved in, access to a members-only Facebook group, structured training and the opportunity to enter the ballot to win one of the club's places in the London Marathon (the club will shortly conduct the draw for its 2022 places and hope to advise the lucky runners during week commencing June 7th)

If you have any issues concerning your membership, do not hesitate to post here or to address them directly to : pennylanestriders+membership@gmail.com

Re: Membership renewal 2021/22

Hi PLS Committee. How about a new member. Do you have a discount for them? I still not a member of your community but have a plan to join. Not only me but also my last day on earth pc game download game buddies. TO be exact, we are 10 in total. Please provide us a fair discount. By the way, if you also know the game we are playing then you are free to join us. If you lost of copy don’t worry just click the link I inputted here and download now!