Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wirral Multi Terrain Series - Entries Open - Online ONLY

Entries are open. I think some of you have already found them. You can either enter the individual races or the whole series. Price remains the same at £5 per race (adult) and £2 per race (junior - U15).
First race Royden Park Tuesday 7th September, then Thurstaston 14th September, then Harrison Drive 21st September and Arrowe Park 28th September.
Enter here:

https://wirralmultiterrain.niftyentries.com/wirralmultiterrain?fbclid=IwAR00NBwsphI0lsqPUUdx13Am8j1yDKfDgVC7RfRrlw_AGtOGdFLwhTCk554

Re: Wirral Multi Terrain Series - Entries Open - Online ONLY

Glad to see these races back. They used to be £1 to enter so have gone up 500%, talk about racketeering

Hi Marty,

I posted somewhere on social media re: the increase.
Apparently the cost is towards ‘chip timing’.
I was never good at maths but the good news is it’s only a 400% increase.

Per race: £5 + Return Tunnel Fee £3.60
Total per race £8.50

A long way from the days of allegedly throwing a foreign coin in to cover the fee 😂

ps That never happened or if it did it wasn’t me!
pps Just off to sign up 🤣

David S.Goyer gave some interesting details of the script of live-action in the Penny Lane Striders in a talk show which could not have been telecasted because of some technical issues and an assignment writing services presented the same storey so beautifully that his words show the live-action taking place there. As far as I remember, he got very appreciated for the same.