Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off road run Delemere Forest - Sunday 10th Oct

Reminder – Oct 10th @8am Sunday off-road run – Delemere Forest
Just a quick reminder for those interested in a trail run at Delemere Forest this Sunday. I will attempt to copy the Sep Half Marathon route within the forest, however there may be some small changes on the day as not all parts of the forest are open at the moment. Planning to run no more than 13 miles at a steady at G2-G3 pace, no one will be left behind. It is quite possible that some parts will be overgrown so a long sleeve top, long socks/leggings and trail shoes would work best. Bring water to carry with you as well.
It would be useful if anyone interested replies to my message to let me know that you are coming.
Best carpark to start the run is by the Delemere Train Station, Northwich CW8 2JE (not the new big carpark!) There is a £8 parking fee everywhere in Delemere forest I am afraid so car share when possible: saves money and saves the planet :) I have couple of spaces left in the car if anyone needs lift from South Liverpool, just drop me a message.

I will aim to avoid a last minute cancellation but please check on the Forum, WhatsApp and FB the night before in case of a cancellation due to adverse weather conditions to make sure the run is going ahead.