Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on upcoming XC races

Hi

I am pleased to announce some updates to the XC calendar, with our rearranged XC date on 6th February. The Sunday League will hopefully have one final fixture, organized by LRC. I’ll pass on details when I have it.

Late last week I received details of the L&D fixture at Sefton Park. PLS pays the entry fee for members but if you want to take part you must register your details on WebCollect, so that we can submit your registration for you. The deadline to register is Sunday 14th November.

Cheers,

Anne

Date - Location - League
7th November 2021 - Beacon Park, Skem, 10am - North West XC Sunday League

27th November 2021 - Sefton Park, Liverpool, Senior Womens race, 8.1km; 1.15pm; Senior Men's race, 9.8km; 2.05pm.
Deadline to register for free on WebCollect - 14th November - Liverpool and District Cross Country Union

19th December 2021 - Arrowe Park, Birkenhead, 10am - North West XC Sunday League

23rd January 2022 - Towne Park, Runcorn, 10am - North West XC Sunday League

6th February 2022 - Clarke's Garden's (PLS Organised), 10am - North West XC Sunday League

19th February 2022 - Clarke's Gardens, Liverpool - Liverpool and District Cross Country Union

Late Feb/Mar - LRC organised TBC, 10am - North West XC Sunday League

You do not need to sign up to the NWXC Sunday league, just turn up on the day.

Sign up to L&D fixtures using WebCollect (the February fixture will be available nearer the time)