Ahead of our social event, here are a few pointers.
18:30 - Complimentary welcome drink
19:15 - Intro
19:30 - Prize giving for OR/XC and men winners
20:30 - Dinner (buffet)
21:15 - Prize giving for women winners
21:45 - Boogie time
00:00 - Lights out
Over 100 people have signed up for our social event so the APH will be at capacity. The club recommends that:
1. You maintain social distancing as much as possible for the evening.
2. You take a lateral flow test pre and post the event.
3. Unless exempt for medical reasons, you wear a face mask in situations where social distancing is not possible e.g. when queuing for drinks at the bar and when not seated.
We look forward to seeing you,
Just updating the latest government advice following today's announcement:
1) to take two lateral flow tests per week (as previously advised)
2) before attended crowded places (e.g. on Friday afternoon/evening) *new advice
3) take a test post event (also can be part of your normal twice weekly)
At Friday's Awards Night, the following members will be picking up awards on behalf of other people who cannot attend (as well as one of their own in many cases). If your name is listed below and this is news to you, please get in touch!!! It goes without saying that such co-operation is greatly appreciated by the committee as it keeps the number of unclaimed awards to a minimum. Thanks
Lawrence Eccles Lenka Vidamour Mike Devereux Eamonn Brady Terry Lynch Nigel Grant Holly Brown Nichola D'Cruze Paul Riley Shane Knott Chris Anderson Sam Bentall Val Anderton Jo Edwards
Can you confirm if the bar will be taking card payments or is it cash only?
They accept card payment I’ve been told
Details of all winners can be found on pages 23-30 in the May 2020 edition of Stride! Click on the Media tab on the website. All back issues of STRIDE! can be found there
Two 'Above and Beyond' trophies were also awarded. These were one-off awards given in recognition of contributions made by club members to maintaining contact and competition for members during last year's lockdown. They went to IAN CLARIDGE and NIGEL FOO.
The Steve Dillon Cup was awarded to Lawrence Eccles.
Congratulations to all