Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cancellation of Croxteth XC on Feb 20th (plus Off Road update)

Hi
Unfortunately next Sunday's XC race at Croxteth has been cancelled due to permit issues. If people are keen, I am happy to lead a couple of laps of the course at the same time (10am). Let me know, I can see about a broader pace range of leaders if there is interest. That leaves the one remaining fixture of the Sunday league on Feb 27th at Arrowe Park.
-
The results for the last race at Clarke's gardens are now out at this link: http://www.stevesaunders.co.uk/openingframe.htm

- a great team effort, with 26 of our members taking part!! 🙂 The mens team were second and womens team 4th. Overall all, after three races and with one to go, the means team are in 2nd place and women's in 3rd. It's very tight at the top of the table for both, so all to play for in the final race!! We need to have enough runners to make a team, so no matter your pace, please do come along.
-
Don't forget about the L&D league fixture in March, which you must sign up for in advance via webcollect.
-
Off road head torch training resumes this Thursday, with head torch run from Yew tree road at 7pm. Aimed at G5-6, but G4 should be fine too. Let me know if you plan to come along 🙂