Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLS 10k Volunteers Needed

PLS 10k Sunday 18th June - Hi Guys as I am sure you are all aware the PLS 10k is nearly upon us again. As always the event can only go smoothly with a large band of happy helpers to assist. With that in mind we are calling out to you all to help on the day, either as marshalls, race HQ helpers, water station, finish funnel,pacers, setting up etc. We already have a great number of entries so we will need as much help as possible. If you can volunteer your services on the day please let me know asap o I can pencil you into a role. if you have never helped before please don't worry others will show you what to do. Please reply below with your name if happy to help. Thanks from 10k race committee

Re: PLS 10k Volunteers Info

Marshals/Volunteers

Hi PLS 10k Volunteers/Marshals

Final race information : Race Time 10.30am

Date 18th June

Venue Riverside Police Club, Riverside Road L19 3QN

Marshals Please arrive by 9.20am at latest to go with your sector leader to your area. Your Sector Leader will be by the sign for their Sector Number.

Registration Volunteers please arrive by 9am

Sector 5 marshals can meet at bandstand but do let us know via email or message if you are going to do this

If you can come earlier to help set up and stay after to help clear away that would be really useful.

IF YOU CANNOT SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST BELOW AND YOU CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ALLOCATE YOU A ROLE.

Marshal/Volunteer list as follows:

Registration and start area

Joanne Edwards, jane cunningham, Judith Dyer, Martina Rice, Karen Culshaw, Lenka Vidamour, Catherine Nevin and Les, Julie Inge, Inma Ruiz, John Brown and Holly Brown

Sector 1 - Leader Tommy Gates

Robert Eagles, Uno Ino, Mal Taylor, Simon Birtles, Steven Boyd, Becky Chittick, Neil Hannett, David Lynan, Joe McGlynn

Sector 2 - Leader Nigel Grant

Richard Stafford, Katie Johnson, Cheryl Pace, Colin Dobbs, Stephen Gorman, Luke Curtis, Martin Swensson

Sector 3 - Leader Eamonn Brady

Pauline Fielding, Sue Towner, Alan Moore, Alex Mortlock

(Robyn), Darren Stewart, Kerry Quinton, Jane Nicholson, Nijeka Agwuna, Michela Wilson, Johanna M Roberts

Sector 4 - Leader Julie Crockett

Gary Crockett, Neal Butterworth, Colin Lewis, and Jess, Sharon Samson, Alex Cowin, Julien Tour and George Aylward, Becky Varnouse

Sector 5 - Leader Charlie Stanway

Ste Maguire, Paul Kayley, Mary Heery, Jonny McHale, Lisa Crosby, Luke Harrison, Joanne Harrison

Water Station -Leader Andrew Biddle

Kathryn Adele. Sean Richards, Jackie Anderson, Michael Connor and Amy