Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
L&D cross country clarkes gardens

If you would like to be entered in the Liverpool and district xc championship at clarkes gardens on sunday 9th feb 11am post below

Re: L&D cross country clarkes gardens

Hi Dale
Was going to post about this one after the weekend so as not to flood the forum with all kinds of different xc fixtures.

Unfortunately this event clashes with the last of the Sunday League so we'll need to prioritise attendance at Birchwood.

If we can assemble another team for the L&D that will be fab but please let's keep the Sunday League in mind first for this year.

This is an unfortunate clash and we will be working with the L&D next year to make sure we can make our plans fit together better.

I wouldnt have posted if i was aware of this unfortunate clash. as our sunday league has to be the priority i will not be entering a team in this unless someone feels exceptionally strong about participating

I wanted to come and chat to you about this last night but I couldn't come to club, Pete was working late. I have been party to a number of email exchanges about this issue, I will explain everything properly as soon as I can catch up with you, hopefully on Tuesday.