Penny Lane Striders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Children With Cancer UK Fundraising 5K

Fundraising 5K in aid of Children With Cancer UK will be held on Wednesday 5th March @ 7PM on Otterspool Prom. Start will be near Police Club on Riversdale Road Registration will be at the Aigburth Cricket Club from 5:30PM onwards Entry on the night will be £4.00will all proceeds going direct to Children With cancer UK

Re: Children With Cancer UK Fundraising 5K

Im in

Lyndon
Fundraising 5K in aid of Children With Cancer UK will be held on Wednesday 5th March @ 7PM on Otterspool Prom. Start will be near Police Club on Riversdale Road Registration will be at the Aigburth Cricket Club from 5:30PM onwards Entry on the night will be £4.00will all proceeds going direct to Children With cancer UK

its along warm up from aigburth cricket club to the police club start (about 2 miles )sure you got the right cricket club ?

The Police Club is on the same Road as Cricket Club is just bit further up on corner of Aigburth Road

There's another cricket club behind the Gulshan Lyndon - I have no idea what either one is called but make sure people don't get mixed up.

Lyndon
The Police Club is on the same Road as Cricket Club is just bit further up on corner of Aigburth Road

that's Liverpool cricket club
aigburth cricket club is in southwood rd about 2 miles away

Aigburth CC is in St.Michael's or Sefton Park I think, Liverpool CC is on Aigburth Rd...Can't go wrong really with the road names given

cant go wrong unless people have been told registration is at aigburth cricket club but its actually at liverpool cricket club as marty points out.
So lyndon correct me if im wrong here but as i unberstand it REGISTRATION IS AT LIVERPOOL CRICKET CLUB ON RIVERSDALE RD?
if so you might want to clarify that on facebook

Yes Dale thats correct will ammend on Facebook